Raised so far
- Carol just registered for Carol?
- Emily just registered for Harvey the Guide Dog
- Louise just registered for My 3 want to party
- Despina just registered for Pawtastic Party for Guide Dogs Tasmania
- Monica just registered for Murphy's Slumber Party
- Nicola just registered for Ain’t no party like a PipCha partay!
- Kim just registered for Who let the dogs out? - JASPERRRRRRRRR
- Camena just registered for Paw Party for Pre-Grad Puppies!
- Amanda just registered for Bear’s Paw Party 🐶
- Keri just registered for PNB fundraiser for Tasmanian Guide Dogs
- Andrea just registered for Frankie’s hosting a Paw Party!
- Harper just registered for Harper the Guide Dog
- Carol just registered for Rosie’s Party
- Kristy just registered for Kristy’s Paw Party
Host a virtual Paw Party anytime during May, and help to raise vital funds for Guide, Therapy and Autism Assistance Dogs in training for Tasmanians living with disability and illness.
How do I fundraise for Paw Party?
Register here and create your own personalised fundraising page to facilitate donations from your supporters. You will then engage with family and friends, and let them know the difference their donations will make for Tasmanians living with disability and illness.
To make this easier, we have developed some templates for you to use when you are approaching your contacts to support you. The more money you raise; the more impact you will make to the lives of Tasmanians in need.
What apps can I use for Paw Party?
There are many group chat apps you can choose from depending on the size of your party. Some suggestions are Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Skype & House Party depending on the size of your party.